i haven't been having the best week ever...
being a teenager is really one heck of a rollercoaster ride if you ask me...
one moment a school gives me problems... another moment... my parents give me problems... another moment... i think my insecurities are coming back...
i'll just try to move on... for now.. i'll treasure my memories...
i remember this song.. sung to me once... really sweet song.. and oh i love this sweet song...
In the early morning run
With a field pack on my back
And an aching in my heart
And my shirt’s full of sweat
I’m a long long way from home
And I miss my lover’s so
In the early morning run
When the cold wind blows
When the cold wind blows
When the cold wind blows
When the cold wind blows
When the cold wind blows
I know I know
You have to go
So I’ll hurry back home
Coz I miss you so
-distance makes the heart grow fonder-